Andy's Man Club Anything to get off your chest?

 AMC Anything to get off your chest.

Monday 10th January 2022

It might save time if I were to say this has been the hardest month of my life. It was so difficult dealing with Isaac’s death and funeral but these were followed by a Christmas Day without him. We tried to enjoy the day in tribute to him since he loved Christmas and his excitement was infectious. If only that was all I had to deal with. The roofer came to fix a leaking roof the day of Isaac’s funeral. Two days before Christmas a guy came to point the wall where the water was leaking into the kitchen and on the same day I had to call out a plumber because an outlet pipe had come loose and all my bathwater ended up on the kitchen floor. A week ago my computer started playing up and I couldn’t get Netflix on the television. Netflix has kept me going each morning through lockdown when my wife is resting in bed. So yesterday I had a guy move my router into the living room from the bedroom. This was a big improvement to my Wi-Fi speed but still no Netflix. I’ve managed all this quite well but am now ready to kill someone. Roll on tomorrow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Isaac's Birthday

Decorating

AMC the patchwork quilt